Six (6) scholarships of $500 are available to deserving candidates at Columbia High School. Deadline for consideration is Friday, December 4, 2020.
Successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate has played three or more years in the Travel soccer (U9-U15) program with Cougar Soccer Club.
- The candidate demonstrated good citizenship, character and leadership qualities while being involved in youth soccer.
- The candidate is a resident of Maplewood or South Orange.
- The candidate is proceeding from Grade 12 to any university or post-secondary institution approved by the Committee.
- The candidate must have a minimum of C+ average or better.
- Up to six (6) Cougar Soccer scholarships will be offered to boys (3) and girls (3) in the amount of $500, which are usually presented at the Columbia High School Soccer banquets at the end of the Fall Season.
- The candidates must submit their completed application form by December 4, 2020.
The successful applicants will be determined by the Board of the Cougar Soccer Club.