The Individual Development Program is designed to develop your 1st touch, creative ability and general athletic performance. Players work on speed, agility, ball mastery, and improving first touch using all parts of the body to control the ball. Check out the video below highlighting a recent session. Registration is now open for the Spring 18 season. The cost is $150.
Attend 8 sessions from a schedule of a potential 15 sessions.
- Boys U9/U10 -> Mondays & Wednesdays 4-5pm at Borden
- Boys U11 -> Tuesdays & Thursdays 4-5pm at Borden
- Boys U12-U15 -> Mondays & Wednesdays 6-7pm at Borden
- Girls U9-U12 -> Tuesdays & Thursdays 4-5pm at Borden
- Girls U13-U15 -> Mondays & Wednesdays 6-7pm at Borden
- A player could elect to attend Tuesdays each week for 8 weeks. If a session is rained out or you miss, you could attend a Thursday as a makeup.
- While you could attend 2 sessions per week x 4 weeks, it’s not recommended as the drills for each week are likely to be the same.