The Cougar Academy program (U4-U8)
Click on Registration for the Spring season
Season: Starts April 2nd. The program is 8 weeks long but will add 2 weeks for rainouts.
- Training at practices and games is provided by UK Elite
- Practices are scheduled for Borden Park and Games at DeHart Park
- U4/U5 Mini-Kickers is Coed
- U6-U7 Kickers and U8 Academy has separate Boys & Girls programs
- Early Bird discount of $25 thru Feb 19th, 2018
- Uniforms are included in the Costs shown
During the Registration, select the appropriate Practice Schedule.
Questions can be emailed to CougarSoccerClub.Academy@gmail.com
- Q: Can I request that my son or daughter play on the same team with another player?
- A: We accommodate this request by enabling parents to sign up their children for a particular Practice day/time as the other player. Games are on Saturdays
- Q: Will my child play Saturday games on the same “team”?
- A: We will assign players to teams on game day. This will provide the best option to form small sided teams with minimal subs. Our goal is to give your children as many touches on the ball as possible.
- Q: How does the Cougar approach to forming new teams on Gameday positively impact my child?
- A: Our Mission Statement is to: Develop Players | FUN | Community. We believe that by selecting teams on game day, we are providing our young players with the best opportunity to get as much playing time as possible while meeting new players. Parents – it provides you with a good opportunity as well.